Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, no Thai company would get the idea to make a website in a foreign language.
I've seen manufacturer's websites in specific languages like Chinese, Japanese etc. But I think it's different in case of international technology related chatting forum like this. Here, the money is based on advertisement where on a product related company website, the money comes from customers who use it for info and the target may be mainly local people thus it's on native language. In our case, each one should use a common medium that everyone understand well. IMO, the website is doing very well regardless of some odd cases like this.

I don't like people who come here and "no speeky zee English".
Boncuk speaks perfect English.

Then what's your opinion about me? Do I need to leave this forum too:)?

Anyway the poster seems to choose this forum just to test his Translation Machine (which seems the Machine does not work so good and even is nt able to detect the HER/HERE/HIS:eek::D)

Then what's your opinion about me? Do I need to leave this forum too:)?

(which seems the Machine does not work so good and even is nt able to detect the HER/HERE/HIS:eek::D)

Nobody EVER makes typos on this site :D

Last edited:
Nobody EVER makes typos on this site :D

It Was me who made a typo not a machine:D.
I have a trouble with my new Keyboard, Maybe the translator machine suffers a similar problem too;)?

Nothing is more trollish than giving bad reputation to someone while you're having a disagreement with him. The decision to do so certainly has more to do with the disagreement than any real problem with that person's posts, and is a flagrant abuse of the rating system. Behavior like that usually earns one a ban on most moderated boards. You know who you are, and so do I. Next time I have to read one of your long, pointless irrelevant harangues, I'll feel inclined to return the favor.

In fact, you're rude ridicule of foreigners is disgraceful, and deserves a ban or at least a reprimand. But unlike you, I don't give out penalties to someone with whom I'm having a disagreement. I don't abuse the site privileges.

PS: Take note of the proper use of the prepositions here. This is how perfect English really looks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back