Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Syrian Arabic Eagle. Allow me to apologize for my friend's abtuse attitudes. I'm glad they haven't discouraged you.

Don't apologize on my behalf.

How does Syrian Arabic Eagle intend to make clear any technical problem with his poor English knowledge?

It could happen that a moderator deletes one of his posts for non-English. (which happened before and will happen again)

I think it is up to him to learn more and better English, which he should be aware of.

Boncuk

Don't apologize on my behalf.
Too late.

I don't mind working with him to understand. It's happened many times before on this very site.

Last edited:
Why don't people who cannot "speeky zee English" chat on a website in their own country in their own language??

I don't go to their website and make a mess of trying to speeky their language.

Comparing to some forums, here it's too less non-english fellows joined. Most members are good at English thus less headache.:rolleyes:

I think the people who cannot "speeky zee English" should be banned from here.

Maybe you can start your own discussion website so you can ban people you don't like.

BTW, would you ban Boncuk?

Quote from Boncuk: I think it is up to him to learn more and better English, which he should be aware of.

Ending a sentance with a preposition. Tsk, tsk.

Last edited:
I don't like people who come here and "no speeky zee English".
Boncuk speaks perfect English.

You must have your own, personal definition of perfect then, or else you just don't understand the proper use of the parts of speech.

Last edited:
This is an English-speaking website.
When a foreigner comes and uses translation software that does not work then he is laughed at and is not understood.

I laugh at what many native english speakers write too. Only a couple members seem to have a problem with the OP, so I have to assume that he is welcome here. You can do what I do when a thread starts to irritate me: ignor it.

Ending a sentance with a preposition. Tsk, tsk.

Match! As far as I know "sentance" is spelled "sentence". :D

And be generous and spend "ignor" an "e" to read "ignore". :)

It's not advisable to sit in a green house and throw stones outside. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wasn't complaining about someone else's english. I redily admit to many, many typos.

Quote from Boncuk:And be generous and spend "ignor" an "e" to read "ignore".

And WTF kind of English is that?

Last edited:
I wasn't complaining about someone else's english. I redily admit to many, many typos.

And WTF kind of English is that?

I don't really know what kind of "WTF" English it is. It's not mine though!

Is "to many" also one of your typos? Did you mean "too many"?

And has "redily" to do with any colour? :D

Sorry my English isn't perfect, but I'm willing to learn. :)

Attachments

• Ignore.gif
    Ignore.gif
    6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Sorry my English isn't perfect, but I'm willing to learn.

Your English is fine, really. I didn't mean to pick on you. I was trying to make a point that many of us have our little imperfections in our writing ( that includes me ) Let's just try to get along, and stop talking about banning people for their lingustic challenges.

Alright then - burry the tomahawk. :D

Why don't people who cannot "speeky zee English" chat on a website in their own country in their own language??

a website doesn't belong to a specific country, its on the internet and is available for all, thats the idea behind internet....

I don't like people who come here and "no speeky zee English".
Boncuk speaks perfect English.

I do understand the anguish you express that why not members use standard English at lest on International site. But I fea, your message is conveying, many times , hatred, ( you may not mean that) rather than counsel, AudioGURU ! Hope that concerned members take it in right spirit and work hard to improve their English Knowledge. It should not take more than a month.

Last edited:
a website doesn't belong to a specific country, its on the internet and is available for all, thats the idea behind internet....
Arun, please go through the entire post and especially one member's English expression that could offend anyone.

perhaps he could have framed his sentence in a better shape, to prevent a wrong meaning.

Very true. A website does not belong to a specific country but it does belong to a specific owner.

BTW, no Thai company would get the idea to make a website in a foreign language.

The basic idea of the internet is very simple. It spells m-o-n-e-y. :)

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back