Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HI!!! bluetooth project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Azzam,

You may have more luck getting responses if you start a new thread with a relevant title rather than hijacking an old dead thread.

Also, it is preferred that responses be posted here on the forum instead of to email, so that others may make use of any information which is posted. That's what forums are for.

Try reposting your question in the Microcontrollers forum as a new thread.

Good luck,

Torben

bluetooth project

actually, in want develop bluetooth honeypot for my final year project. i want ask about the scope that i can apply in the my project because honeypot that i mention its can detect the intruder like spam, virus and etc. how can i can specific my project.

hopefully all of you can help me.

:)

It's just not that simple.

Bluetooth projects are just to complicated for amateurs to start from scratch. Unless you can hack an existing bluetooth product, you need to know your sh*t.

Think you can do it anyway? Here's a chip to start with --> **broken link removed**

Page 106 gives a nice application circuit. GOOD LUCK.

Bluetooth device for transfer data.

Hi Everyone,
Im Jay from Malaysia.Im searching for a final year project for my masters study.
I have an idea which is using bluetooth technology to transfer data from computer to all types of phone.

Case:Lets say we entering a supermarket, when we open the bluetooth so all
types of information which send by the supermarket team will receive the
customers phone.Can say like advertisment also can be send.All
information send from computer will be received by the customers.
Is this possible.Can anyone help me.

If someone has any new idea for my master project plz tell also.
Thanks.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back