Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, Ron H, or does your avatar look like it got hit by a bus?

Hey Marks256 (can we call you Mark, or whut?), what part of MN are you from? My wife grew up in Fergus Falls.

Hey Marks256 (can we call you Mark, or whut?), what part of MN are you from? My wife grew up in Fergus Falls.

My name is Dusty Marks. You can call me Dusty. I am from Spring Valley, MN. It is about 26 miles south of Rochester. Where are you from?

Marks256 said:
My name is Dusty Marks. You can call me Dusty. I am from Spring Valley, MN. It is about 26 miles south of Rochester. Where are you from?
Boise, Idaho.

Yes, that is what i meant, where you currently live. :)

Ron H said:
Nox, why is it you that correct Marks256, but generally don't capitalize the first word of a sentence? Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
Often I will do the same. It's more an issue of poor grammar and not of spelling. I do it to save time and the bother of hitting the SHIFT keypad.

RonH should change his screen name to Mr. Potato Head!!

Often I will do the same. It's more an issue of poor grammar and not of spelling. I do it to save time and the bother of hitting the SHIFT keypad.

Well, i spell things wrong to save time, and the bother of hitting the right keys! :)

Eh Hitech ya missing one thing in the description on your location USA- land of the free,home of the arrogant seems more appropriate. Just ask anyone thats not american.

hehehehe thats my favorite hobby yankie bashin:D :D :D

bryan1 said:

A point well taken by the representative of a country whose only contribution to society is Petula Clark.

HeHe back.

Edit: Oh. And how could early Hollywood ever have made those movies without "Waltzing Matilda".

AllVol

Last edited:
bryan1 said:
Eh Hitech ya missing one thing in the description on your location USA- land of the free,home of the arrogant seems more appropriate. Just ask anyone thats not american.

Well that's a darn shame you feel like that since Australia has been a long time staunch ally of the US and personally, I have high regards for your people and your land along with the UK folks on theother side of the pond.
Now about American arrogance, you do have a point there. Arrogance thrives in this land at different levels... and that depends upon who you come across. I'm not advocating arrogance but there are those of us who will crow about America's unprecedented efforts be it technology, industrialization, military might, standard of living, etc. Scores of other nations have caught up to similar levels but not in the short time frame that America did. And remember this, many of these so-called arrogant gloaters are or were a product of immigrants who for one reason or another chose to leave their homeland to come to America. So it's world people on one land who are gloating!

HiTech said:
Aaah I see how it works! If a person is helpless say for 100 times, they get banned. If they are a helper for 100 times, they become an Electronics Master and so on. If they do nothing but bait forum members for worthless information through meaningless requests, they become a Master Baiter.:rolleyes:

:D :D

LMAO! Horrible. :D

[Off topic]

If there was a cow and a alligator in the water, would the alligator technically be fishing for cows?

[/off topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back