Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Op3th

hey there folks im new here and new to electronic as well... im in my class at the moment and i may send message to some people for quick help or put some noob topic... soo please dont be hard on me :p

hey there folks im new here and new to electronic as well... im in my class at the moment and i may send message to some people for quick help or put some noob topic... soo please dont be hard on me :p

hi,:)
When you ask any questions, try to give us enough information as you can, so that we can understand. If its homework, post to the Homework forum.

Also tell us what you have done on the project to date.

Use the attachments to post any drawings that you have for the project.

well no project for now im learning the magic power of CC and CA xD soo im making some good circuit made with only resistance cool heh?

ps: it alway freak me out when people know personnal stuff haha xD god damn internet :(

Last edited:
ps: it alway freak me out when people know personnal stuff haha xD god damn internet :(

We are every where and we see you. We are all powerful and all knowing. We know the question before you even thought of asking. :eek:

For $39.95 we will tell you what you will do tommorow. (unless you change your mind before then.) ;)

Just kidding and welcome to the group.:)

But can we still have the $39.95 anyway? :confused:

Sometimes a swift kick in the butt. ;) But, seriously take your time present your questions the best you can.

After that they will just laugh at you like they do me :p

You will never know enough. So, it's ok when things don't want to add up. These guy's probably have herd all the dumb questions.

Mostly mine.:D

Good to have you.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back