Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhan

i am passionate for robots and i just wanna know that what all things i should study so that i can achieve my dream of making robots especially electronics and programming as i m doing b.tech in mechanical.should i study pc interfacing(serial and parallel port programming )??please tell me the subjects which i should start studying for making a robot by myself!!

what age range are you? i can suggest good introductory robotics for 12-16!!

hi

hi

please give me the start.well i am 18 yrs. of age but still i think anything that gives me a good introduction will be good!!!

you should try looking at the from the Seatlle robotics society ans read a couple of interesting articles to see what you know, what you want to know and get ideas in general of where you stand.

Good Luck

Ivancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back