Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with circuit guy’s please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabangu93

I’m stuck with these multiple input voltage source circuit which charges a battery in a system

Attachments

• F7025E15-74C1-46FD-AEF9-C52CFAA627D1.png
    F7025E15-74C1-46FD-AEF9-C52CFAA627D1.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 197
How are you "stuck"?
What do you not understand?
Do you know what the various components are in the schematic?

I know the different component so it’s just the different input voltages and how it will effect the circuit in general

So what do you understand about the circuit?
Do you now how operational amplifiers function?
I can't help you if you don't tell me what you understand.
We don't do homework here, we only help you do the homework yourself.

Op amps compares two inputs voltages to produce an output(gain)
If you look at that circuit you can tell there’s a lot of different voltages connected and honestly I’m curious to know how that affects the function of the components

With S1 open start by deciding if Q1 is in a conducting or non conducting state. Then starting at the left hand side of the schematic and calculate the voltage at the output of each op amp. This will give answer "a" Repeat the proccess with S1 closed to get answer "b"

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back