Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP WITH A PROJECT video digitiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRASAM

Hi

I ve been looking at this project of a video digitiser which i found on the net. I m thinking of using it as my college project, BUT how difficult do you think it will be to design on multisim (ECAD PACKAGE) and produce a PCB design.

http://www.techmind.org/vd/vidmk2.html

Thanks for youe time Graham

GRASAM said:
Hi

I ve been looking at this project of a video digitiser which i found on the net. I m thinking of using it as my college project, BUT how difficult do you think it will be to design on multisim (ECAD PACKAGE) and produce a PCB design.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too bad, after all the author has a picture of his on three breadboards!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back