Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with 7490/7447 Digital Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpearson42

Hello,

I am trying to rework an old clock I did in one of my classes at school. I remember it working fine in class, and it seems as if it is wired properly, however, the seven segment LED display only shows the odd numbers (1,3,5,7,9). It resets as it should, but I cannot get it to display the full range of numbers from 0-9.

I've checked a couple of threads on here, but haven't found anything that has resolved the issue...any help from you wise, experienced veterans?

The binary bit 1 is stuck high. Probably the "BCD in B" input (pin 1) to the 7447 is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back