Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to identify connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonavis

Hi Guys.

Can anyone help to identify this connector and advise of places to purchase along with the board connector to match

I've been looking around and I think its a JST connector but I'm getting confused with the different pitch sizes.

Thanks in advance

Simon
20210208_185854.jpg

Last edited:
What does the bottom side of the connector look like?

It looks to me like a .05" spacing.
from the left side of the first pin, count 11 pins over to find a mm marker in the exact same position under the pin. That's 14mm away.
14mm/11 pins = 1.27mm = 0.05"

if spacing is 1.25mm, 14mm would be 11.2 pin positions and easily noticeable.

Thanks Guys,

It looks like I have now found it and it matches perfectly to the molex picoblade connector.

I got hung up on jst connectors for hours of searching but the note saying the GH is often confused with the picoblade was the key.

Many thanks

Simon

I got hung up on jst connectors for hours of searching but the note saying the GH is often confused with the picoblade was the key.

That's exactly why I posted the screenshot. Matching up pictures of the likely choices would narrow it down pretty quickly. Good job Wikipedia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back