Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help route nets and finish circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypig

hi all
i'm still learning
got this sigmatic and component layout got this far and would like it if some one could check and maybe finish it so i know where i'm going wrong
any help would be appreciated

Q1 and Red LED are missing the GND connection.

Relay coil is not connected to the Q1 collector.

Some optimization could be done with the layout.

Dont foget the pads.

Last edited:
Looks like OK, but I havent checked the connections.

You must improve the traces. Using thickier traces to the power and GND, avoiding corners, etc.

Don't forget the pads.

Also, D3 looks like to be wrong.

Last edited:
I did not check the pcb layout against the schematic

Avoid 90 deg. pcb trace corners. In the etching process the chemical tends to migrate into the corners and create weak spots. The more olique the trace-corner the better

Make traces as wide (especially power supply lines) as possible

The trace to the left of "R2" does not seem to connect properly with the trace out of the top of this part

Centre the end of traces to the centre of pads (still missing or not shown?)

If you would mention the layout software you are using, you would, most likely, get better help

Good start, and good luck, have fun! E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back