Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required regarding sensing of ac current

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkyrv123

hi
i need help regarding my final year project ,, i need a sensor which senses AC current without in contact with it,, it should sense from 10cm and above distance,,, can i sense like that?

k i am thinking to connect a stepdown transformer(230v-5v,500ma) in which secondary should be exposed to cable,, can i do like that?

How the hell????...

How the hell can you get to your FINAL project, and not know that sensing a AC current from 10 cm away is VERY VERY difficult, especially with all the wireless signals bouncing around all over the place, corrupting a very low level signal. Hell, Ive never studied electronics in my life,...Im dumb as a stump...but even I know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back