Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help related to isd2560 chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

charanya

Hello all..
I have gone thro few threads related to isd2560 chip.I want to know more details regd d same. pls respond as quickly as possible. I want to record sme 15-20 sounds and get them outputted thro a speaker.My doubt is dat how do i use the addresses (A0-A9) to display individual sounds as how it was recorded?I mean as far as i know it can provide approx 256 output channels simultneously..I wan to know hw do i get them outputted.unique sounds.do i need to interface with a microcontroller?? Am using dis chip for the first tym.and i pls dont mind if am asking silly qustions.:) I just want to clarify my doubts.hope dis is a good platform...
Thanks in advance..

Thanks Joe for dis share.I did go thro this link. thanks...
@all: I have a doubt in implementation. I store the sound by recording it.now while playin,how vil i take specific output to be played.?cos each data is stored in separate address and nw wen i say i need my third sound to be played for instance,how do i get it.? bcos dis board has no interface to microcontroller..directly it delivers the output..in dis case hw to i select my output sound.?

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back