help related to isd2560 chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

charanya

Hello all..
I have gone thro few threads related to isd2560 chip.I want to know more details regd d same. pls respond as quickly as possible. I want to record sme 15-20 sounds and get them outputted thro a speaker.My doubt is dat how do i use the addresses (A0-A9) to display individual sounds as how it was recorded?I mean as far as i know it can provide approx 256 output channels simultneously..I wan to know hw do i get them outputted.unique sounds.do i need to interface with a microcontroller?? Am using dis chip for the first tym.and i pls dont mind if am asking silly qustions. I just want to clarify my doubts.hope dis is a good platform...
Thanks in advance..

Thanks Joe for dis share.I did go thro this link. thanks...
@all: I have a doubt in implementation. I store the sound by recording it.now while playin,how vil i take specific output to be played.?cos each data is stored in separate address and nw wen i say i need my third sound to be played for instance,how do i get it.? bcos dis board has no interface to microcontroller..directly it delivers the output..in dis case hw to i select my output sound.?

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…