Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan82

I am going to a concert in 4 days. I will be pretty far back. Here is my situation...

1. I have a nicer camera, but the circuit board needs to be replaced. I went to one place, and they would send it in. (Is it possible to find someone in town that can do this in one day?)

2. I have an average camera. It is only 3x zoom. I dont think I would get anything good with that. (I want some good close ups)

3. I have a vhs camcorder. 18x zoom, 1.3 mp. (Is there some way I can record with that, and get it onto the computer?)...(without spending money on extra stuff?)

4. I have an older camera. Sony 1.3 mp, 6x zoom. It uses a floppy, but has an optional floppy disk adapter for a memory card. (Will I get any quality out of this?

So, those are my options...Can someone help me out?

1) Your shop will tell you how long it takes. Where are you?
2) Likely correct.
3) They will not let you in with a video recorder. Copyright, etc.
4) Same quality as 2.

My suggestion: Enjoy the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back