help on a drag race project

Status
Not open for further replies.

koffijunior

hello am working on a drag race project using LED, servo motor, IR detector. am trying to build IR detector and am stuck with the program in Pbasic. it is not working as expected. please i need your help. thanks

i need to build a kind of LED tree to work as shown in the picture attached. to make it more interesting, i want to add an IR detector at the beginning and the end of the race. the one at the beginning will prevent a car to cheat, if a car starts before the green light, the red light at his side goes on. the one at the end will show which car cross the line first, then a servo motor will turn a flag to his side. all is controlled with an educational microcontroller board with a program in pbasic. am stuck with the circuit and the program of the ir detector for now. thanks

Attachments

• drag-racing-start-lights-BYX3NK.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 669
I recall a vintage circuit in 99 I.C. Projects 1980 magazine called "Slot Car Race Referee" that didn't use a controller. It follows the process that you described. Find it online at www.scribd.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…