Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jam_mafia

hello everyone,
i am doin two projects........first is "hitec security system" ........and second is "trigerring electronic devices by gsm tech"
in my frist project i use a LDR at the entrance pointed to it is a laser source...when somebody obstructs the laser light interrupt is ent to the pc thru parallel port and the pc sends a message to the gsm modem and the gsm modem sends in the message that some one is at the door.

in my second project a messsage is sent to gsm modem thru a mobile .....this gsm modem interrupts the pc and then pc triggers the elctronic devices connected to the parallel port.
My question is where can i get the necessary information regardin the above two projects??????i will ask my practical bottlenecks in my next post

ur description is straight forward . now..
u'll have to know how to access the parallel port from OS (win2k+??).
then have a look for SMS AT commands , i think documentaion availabe for nokia sets.
biuld the system part by part ,, debugging each section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back