Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed with protoboard circuit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgey

I'm in my first year in college and I don't know what to do. I have to build a circuit with a protoboard tomorrow and I haven't done this in my whole life, I'm completely lost.

I honestly don't know what to do, so please, if you could help, it would be amazing.

This is the circuit (the resistors are in kΩ );

Please help, I need a photo or something of the circuit in a protoboard, I don't know how to do it. Thank you so much!!!

Is it a pushin board as Ron shows or a solder type (vero) board?

BTW, Ron well done on the diagram.

Mike.

well done on the diagram
LOL, thanks. I have done this once or twice before.
I tried to make the push-in board match the schematic layout so it will be simple to follow. If I did this for my self I would have chose a layout to use up less of the board. Have a reason for how the parts are placed. Making it look like the schematic is a good reason for a school project but not good for production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back