Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleopatra

i really need to find a miniproject in electronics--maybe some kind of an alarm system or a tester,something simple. i have never done circuit design before.our professor has asked us to decide a topic & i have no idea how to go about it.can somebody please help me out.its really really urgent.

cleopatra said:
i really need to find a miniproject in electronics--maybe some kind of an alarm system or a tester,something simple. i have never done circuit design before.our professor has asked us to decide a topic & i have no idea how to go about it.can somebody please help me out.its really really urgent.
OK, how about an alarm like you see in electrical stores. A wire is fed through the handles of portable radios on display, so that to steal the radio you have to unplug the wire to get it free. That sets off the alarm.

If you want to go a stage further, repace the wire with one or more infra red beams to 'protect' the radio. You have to break the beam with your hand to get at the radio. Store detectives rush in as before!

How old are you? What kinds of things interest you? These thoughts will help you zero-in on a good project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back