Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed for ideas for final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarface123

i am in need of ideas for a final year project. i am doin electronics. i need s project with sometype of feedback and controll eg.incubator

if anyone can help me i will appreciate it

project ideas

It would be great if u tell the level of course u r doing.I mean to say
diploma,Degree.of some other engineering course.
Since u mentioned F/B control project,I wud like to suggest you to design urself"speed control of a DC motor"..This looks a simple project,but if u start doing urself on the basis of the books u read or with the help of other informative sorces like internet and project books,then u r going to learn a lot thereby.However u can make it attractive by including some software in ur project.Like if u want a filter after the encoder signal then that filter can be designed with software.

u can choose rating of motor and then the Drive for it.
i dont know whether this helps u. please acknowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back