Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me wif PIC16F877A..anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossu704

i'm doing a project dat involved PIC16F877A..the project is that i have a sensor that the output will be fed into the PIC and the PIC will be connected to the phone line. later when the sensor senses something it will trigger the output to activate the PIC that will activate the phone line and dial a specific number programmed in it. there is also a recorder connected to the PIC to tell the person on the other line abt the situation.

my problem is that i dunno how to do the connection. does anyone noe which pin i need to connect for the whole purposes?

and anyone noe what type of recorder i should use to connect to this PIC?

pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back