Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to identify this microcontroller. please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know sir. what the problem is every time i asked a question you will answer me a question. you will notice it when you read the whole thread . every time i ask you give me your lecture but where is the answer? now I'm just asking the formula sir. if you don't want to share it, its okay. I'm just a normal people trying to learn.

by the way, thanks a lot to mr. alec for answer my questions.

There is a reason why we don't simply hand out answers here. That's not what the forum is for. The forum is for teaching, and you will not learn anything if we simply give you the answers. That's why nobody has directly answered your questions, besides the fact that you never answered theirs. We can't help you if you don't give us the information we need from you, and you keep refusing to provide it.

this is not a riddle sir? they ask because they want some answer . they will ask and you give them another question.

nobody? mr.alec answer my question. with no lectures he just answer my question, that's why i think he has the title of the "most helpful member".

thanks again SIR. this thread is done.

this is not a riddle sir? they ask because they want some answer . they will ask and you give them another question.

nobody? mr.alec answer my question. with no lectures he just answer my question, that's why i think he has the title of the "most helpful member".

thanks again SIR. this thread is done.

I don't recall you ever answering what you wanted for resolution....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back