Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to identify this microcontroller. please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the unknown mircoprocessor in that poor quality out of focus picture?

JimB

Good grief!

All I get from that video is that the camera man had probably had a skin full of beer in the Union Bar.
Made me feel seasick!

JimB

Do you know is it a GPS, GSM, ZigBee, Bluetooth.. or some other device?

sir DerStrom you are so awesome. thank you very much for saying RF . i just have a one problem. is there a device that can transmit RF and receive it .maybe i need two device for this project. the one is the transmitter and other is the received( correct me if I'm wrong sir) . but the big problem is what is this device. :)

You were asking what board would be best to measure distance using RF. You were no longer asking what the board in the video was. That's why I posted the link.

Now, I hope you know that the board is not the microcontroller--the chip ON the board is the microcontroller. There is a difference.

Anyway, the boards just look like a transmitter and receiver set, at least one has an RS232 connector.

I noticed you commented on the youtube video. Why don't you just wait for the people who made it to answer, instead of asking us to try to decipher a terrible video? :p

sorry sir for asking different question which is not related to my title. don't worry i will open a knew topic for RF distance measurement. but still thank you for everything. :)

No need to open a new topic. Just make it clearer what you're looking for at any given time.

Regards,
Matt

Perhaps instead of trying to copy what other people have done, you should stop and think about what you're trying to do.

What are you going to measure with an RF signal? Maybe the time delay from sender to receiver?

The spend of a radio signal is air is the speed of light.

How far apart are the sender and receiver? How long does it take an RF signal to traverse this distance?

Is this a practical period to measure with any resolution?

I agree with JonSea, it would make much more sense for you to use a ping sensor instead of RF, and it would be much easier to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back