Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhan

i am a begineer in robotics and currently in my 2nd tear of mechanical engineering course.i know this field demands a lot of electronics and computer proggramming.& i m ready to do the hard work.so please tell what r the various things i should start studying to achieve my gaoal .

hmmm... 2nd year? from my experience, i had to have background in circuit analysis... programming and microcontrollers. :roll:

i suggest, if you are already done with the circuit analysis part, you start with microcontrollers and make some simple things like burglar alarms and the such. :D

change your major to ee buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back