Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! I'm surrounded by suiciders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

It's amazing what ideas people have to end their lives.

A neighbor's wife got so upset after an argument with him and used rat's poison on herself.

She had a slow death lasting two weeks with phases of unconsciousness in between.

My neighbor (a German, what a shame!) struck his foot on a rusty nail and didn't take care of medical treatment. (really tiny wound as he said and not worth mentioning it.)

He didn't even bother consulting a doctor when his foot turned bluish.

Two months later the foot turned black and also the lower area of the leg. That was about time for him to consult a doctor. Might be he picked the wrong one, not being descive enough to perform an amputation.

He died of gangrene last night. He leaves behind a pregnant wife getting her baby in 1 month and 20 days.

I could cry!

Boncuk

Wow, sorry to hear about that.

I lost quite a few neighbors in the last few years too, mostly of natural
causes though.

How do you "get so upset after an argument" as to kill yourself? Sounds like she had other problems going on for a long time and you're not getting the whole story. As for the the guy about gangrene...yeah...

Last edited:
break for a week
take a holiday after securing your home.
this should set right the depression caused, Boncuk!!!

Look on the brighter side. You could be surrounded by people you wish would kill themselves as a public service act! :eek:

But more seriously my great great uncle died of gangrene as well. He did the same thing. He hurt his foot rather mildly and just let it fester until family found out about it and forced him to go to the hospital. They amputated his leg but he didn't last much longer after that. The blood poisoning and physical shock was more than he could survive. :(

If your stubborn and stupid enough a busted up toe can still be a fatal injury. :(

Take some days and go do something fun some place other than near home. :)

How do you "get so upset after an argument" as to kill yourself? Sounds like she had other problems going on for a long time and you're not getting the whole story.

The whole story is: Her husband is an alcoholic and they had a life full of worries about money for food and arguments about drinking excessively.

i once had a neighbour who had diabetes (so he gets upset real quickly and he was old),
the guy had several arguments with other neighbours about parking places
one day he had had enough and shot the whole family
they were able to survive the trauma but they decided to move out of the building
as for the old man, well, he died in prison
btw i was friends with that guy :S:S:S

I fear, we should not quote more such sufferings to a person seeking help, as it doesn't bring any help to him.
Let us try to help him come out of the depressive situations. Hope My mind is clear on the issue.

Last edited:
A number of years back, a guy from down the road (and a drinking mate) hanged himself in one of the local woods - a man walking his dog found him.

The general opinion was that if any of us had been married to his wife, we might have done the same.

A number of years back, a guy from down the road (and a drinking mate) hanged himself in one of the local woods - a man walking his dog found him.

The general opinion was that if any of us had been married to his wife, we might have done the same.

I'm not saying I'm getting old, you understand, but if I don't die soon there won't be six of my friends left to carry me. :LOL

I'm not saying I'm getting old, you understand, but if I don't die soon there won't be six of my friends left to carry me. :LOL

Thats what family is for! Granted they will drop you a few times and grumble a bit. :p
For their sake I hope your not a big guy. ;)

When we buried my great great uncle, mentioned above, The six of us were all big guys and we each grumbled to one another after wards that the others weren't carrying their share of the weight.
Old Uncle Brian was maybe 90# when he died but his casket was probably 400 - 500! :confused:
Stick my 6' 3" 250# body in a casket built like that and built to my size and you got a reason for using a fork lift! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back