Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[[[help !!!]]] I'm dying to know how can this happen (Problem with ECG design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the output signal for my 3-lead ECG design. (it's acquired by hardware, not simulation)

um...and it doesn't seem right, i m dying to know what happened, and the potential way to correct that.

Thank u in advance

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 205
How do you expect us to diagnose the problem when we don't have a schematic?

Last edited:
The OP doesn't have a name; just a number. Maybe the trace isn't of human origin, so it could be perfectly ok ;-)

It is 60Hz mains hum because he didn't use the "right leg anti-common-mode noise rejection" circuit in a datasheet for an instrumentation amplifier. Maybe he didn't use shielded audio cable.

Well the trace has certainly got a dominant 60Hz component. If that's a human heart-rate then the patient sure is in trouble!

I betcha the circuit is built on a breadboard with lots of too-long antenna wires which pickup mains hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back