Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for PCB Antenna for 800/900 and 1800/1900 in all MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvinfx

Dear friends

I am designing a PCB for Sim868 and I want to design PCB antenna for Bluetooth and GSM for it, ( for GNSS (GPS) might be good to buy an active antenna)

It could be like this shape but i am not sure :

GSM atenna.png

I'm not familiar with this kind of designs, do you have any sample or PCBLIB file for it? or any advice to how i have to do this?

Best Regards

I made a GSM antenna years ago. The IC data sheet had a example of how they wanted the antenna made. Try looking for other GSM parts that have better information. There should be a PCB layout guide for these parts.

you could use a planar disc dipole. the disc diameter is 1/4 wavelength at the lowest frequency of interest, and the spacing at the feedpoint determines the highest usable frequency. it has low SWR over the whole bandwidth. https://www.wa5vjb.com/references/PlanarDiskAntennas.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back