Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help - Basic Circuit - GCSE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

^adaM

Hi, im a student at jarrow school.

I want to make a bent wire game with a countdown timer, i need to know all the ics and parts of the circuit that i'll need and if someone can make a design view i'd be very pleased.

PLEASE HELP

Thankyou

Thankyou !

Rofl...his actual name is [MOD-EDIT]

[Please either stay on-subject or don't bother posting !
We will take a dim view of this kind of 'heckling'
mechie - MODERATOR]

Thank you as well !

Wtf i don't call this help.

Robbie you sound like one [MOD-EDIT]

Actyally to be honest go [MOD-EDIT]

[ Keep it above gutter-level if you can -- mechie-MODERATOR]

No not on this forum
Nobody should snap like that on this forum.
I know I have snaped on this forum but not that bad.

There are rules on this forum and you need to follow them.

Also what type of wire game are you talking about?

You lack intelligence when it comes to descriptions, you got to add more detail then that.

Also do you know how to use a microcontroller?
you got to add things like that.

Newbies
:roll:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
No not on this forum
Nobody should snap like that on this forum.
I know I have snaped on this forum but not that bad.

There are rules on this forum and you need to follow them.

Also what type of wire game are you talking about?

You lack intelligence when it comes to descriptions, you got to add more detail then that.

Also do you know how to use a microcontroller?
you got to add things like that.

Newbies
:roll:
I agree, this is not a good place for things like this! Solve your problems Personaly, by PM or in ****-Chat section!

And provide us with more info about your desired project (Price, difficulty, ...)

Maybe, this thread needs restarting. I can't figure out which bit is the original and which bit is the moderator.

i think i know what you want...
most schools do this for electronics GCSE, fortunatly at my school our electronics teacher took a dim view of that kind of low level electronics and let us experiment with projects more. (i got an A* at GCSE, just to show off :p , and won an award for it :D )

anyway, i think they mean a steady hand game, you have to navigate a loop of wire around a wire circuit with out the loop touching the wire. if it touches you lose and start again.
i think you'll find you need three active devices, anything like a transistor is considerd "active".
the PIC knowlage you probably have is at max 'logicator'??
i'm i close?

so you need a countdown timer, with a display? or just a sound when you time is up?

if you just want a sound when you time is up use a 555 monostable for the timer, that can trigger the noise when time is up, another monostable will determin how long the sound is on for, the noise is created by a 555 Astable using a peizo sounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back