Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello thar

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet18

Hey, I'm new on here, but some of you may recognize me from all about circuits or 4hv.
looks like a nice site here :)

I'm in highschool and without any formal education in anything science related except for chemistry, which I'm fairly good at. I try to help when I can, but usually I'm the one asking for the help.
My current projects are:
nixie clock
building a projector of some sort
plasma speaker that works well and anyone can build in a weekend without any internet parts
all of which are on hold till may 8th

Completed projects (is there a section for that here?) are a science fair project on plasma speakers and flyback saturation and one on the efficiency of diodes, and a mains powered aluminum ring launcher.

things I will eventually be doing include a magnetic levitator, tesla coil (audiomodulated), flame speaker, carona speaker (can you tell I like audiomoduating things?), building a multitouch table, and fixing up my car in general. but that's a very loosley interpreted eventually...

Last edited:
Hi, Magnet18! Good to see you here on Electro-Tech!
I look forward to your contributions in the future! :)
Regards,
Der Strom

Thanks DerStrom, I probably won't be on much before may 8th though (exams), but I intend to be on a substantial amount after that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back