Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello someone can tell me if that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipman191

i dont know nothing about eletronics so i need you professional help for my acadmeic project. (im studing economics and business management)

we need a micro electronic project, we need a base with 3-4 led lamps and a speaker that will be turn on from Distance by remote control radio wave.

*so i want to know if that project is possible to make ?
*someone here in that forum can mkae that ?
*how much it will cost to make one ? (only the materials without a plastic)

I can certainly see this request coming from a "business management" perspective.
In order to get a "bid" on your "product" you need a "complete" set of specifications.
Start with: what is your product supposed to do? Then a step by step description of your vision of how this will be performed. Then a list of all the specific requirements and limitations. That will give your "vendor" a minimum amount of information as a "starting point".

The devil's in the details.

Ken

I also "dont know nothing" about electronics and am actually proud of that fact. So, which bit of electronics do you know? :D

As already mentioned, a bit more information is required.

Mike.

im asking in theory can someone make projact like that with home made or we need to go to pro labs ?

"rc" --- send signal ---> ("LEDS+Speaker" recive signal) ----> start blinking and beeping

also a bottom to turn all that off thats all

what eles you need to know ? since i dont have any background in electronics it looks all clear to me :p

Yeah - OK I will say that I will make you one - what do you want to know now?

I got one that fits the bill all but one part it uses a sony remote to turn the leds on and off from a distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back