Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello just joined not sure how this site can help me with ordering a part but hey they told me they won't help me on the phone until i join! Ya makes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Breault

Hello just joined not sure how this site can help me with ordering a part but hey they told me they won't help me on the phone until i join! Ya makes no sense to me either

Trying to order an adapter for my Christmas tree lights I did find some but the part that it attaches to isn't on line . So I just ordered the adppter. I have Not called her back but I will...Very upset the message told me to register first. Hell I bought the tree 5 years ago. I just want to buy whatever I need to fix it

You have to make sense when you talk. Picture?

Otherwise you might get ignored until you go away.

GE might be able to make nuclear reactors, but from what I've seen, not much else. It's just a name and someone else bought it.

They cant make a microwave keypad nor a light bulb.

According to Google, That phone number is this place:

@ Sharon

I can only guess that their people could not definitely identify the part you need, so they wanted you to register on a technical forum in the hope that someone here could find the info they need to provide the part from photos, or come up with an alternative if the original part is not made any more???

To clarify, this site has absolutely no connection with that retailer, so no one on here knows anything about the background of your problem or what parts are involved, hence the confusion!

@ Sharon

I can only guess that their people could not definitely identify the part you need, so they wanted you to register on a technical forum in the hope that someone here could find the info they need to provide the part from photos, or come up with an alternative if the original part is not made any more???

To clarify, this site has absolutely no connection with that retailer, so no one on here knows anything about the background of your problem or what parts are involved, hence the confusion!

Something like that - right? But, it is so strange...

they told me they won't help me on the phone until i join!

Very upset the message told me to register first. Hell I bought the tree 5 years ago. I just want to buy whatever I need to fix it

Register before you buy a part - yes, we all know about that for online ordering. I also went to the site and am trying to figure out how they got here from there. I am reluctant to believe that someone on the phone said to register here - it's like a Hallmark xmas movie gone awry, but where is the happy ending?

I was even going to write them to let them know (pointing to this thread), but feared that they would make me register on some other site first. :)

@ Sharon

after registering my item{Christmas tree} calling back that #877-398-7337 I was finely was able to talk with a real person which was what I was trying to do. I had also emailed them with pic. of the parts in needed the tec helped me with getting the issue taking care of. Thanks to all here . guess it was all about registering it FIRST ! lol I'm really not sure how i got to this site to start a tread but it had to be somewhere on the support page! Again Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

after registering my item{Christmas tree} calling back that #877-398-7337 I was finely was able to talk with a real person which was what I was trying to do. I had also emailed them with pic. of the parts in needed the tec helped me with getting the issue taking care of. Thanks to all here . guess it was all about registering it FIRST ! lol I'm really not sure how i got to this site to start a tread but it had to be somewhere on the support page! Again Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

It's a Festivus miracle!

Seriously, I'm glad you got it sorted out and Merry Xmas to you also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back