Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, this is me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

htevents

Hello everyone,

I am htevents. My real name is Tinjo, male, 30 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I am a studio and live sound engineer aswell as a pro lighting engineer for my profession. At the moment I run a recording, mixing and mastering studio with a companion and are the light engineer for a Dutch professional coverband.
I have a creative mind, know the basics of electronics and are always trying to find a solution for something I run into.

I applied to this forum, because it seems to have international members, so a lot of brains to help eachother.

If you want to know more, please ask.

With kind regards,

Tinjo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back