Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumlicker007

The screenname got bitten by some folks here and gt banned sadly but i'll continue lick on the forum using this new name. thanks for the good minded persons who made me a 1minute long "good" rep from a bad end before banning.
but that was clearly a 'good' reply for some of the folks over here.
thank you.
007.:D

?

You were who? And got kicked out why?
Now you are admitting to it?
self distructive arent you!

Be nice and we will play nice. Get to far out and well, you already know what will happen.

i wasn't self distructive and was moving wel with a strange name since 4months without problem tcmtek.when i started posting screenname gt bitten by somebody creatad problems.i want to continuwe here with new name. so im back. dont ask who was me that wil make me again kiked out.
007:D

You get a rep point from me for changing your name =)
Lets not be judgmental now, stupid is as stupid does, and we're all stupid at some point.

Ah. I understand now. It does happen!

keyboard

im using logitek keeboard. it is fine for me. looking forward to meet you foks again.
thank you sc.

If this is fine for you...then uh oh......

Did I miss it or did you not tell us what you were banned for?:confused:

got it.
dat is keyboard problem only.its all about abusive words microtexan. i won't explain hehe..um u wil make me agian banned.

I'm gonna go drink a twelve-pack of beer now... and maybe then I'll understand Forumlicker's typing.:confused:

And....? Do go on! We would love to hear the rest of that thought!

Like who arunb? Don't hold back =)

Poopee.

I haven't herd negativity like that in while ? I've read most of the post's arunb has participated in ? I'm Clueless where he would have had that much negativity ?

Strong opinion. Maybe the monkey's have been throwing poop again ? :p

I like good mystery's. arunb spill the beans, please.

kv :D

OMG,I'm imaginating arunb being forum super moderator like nigel goodwin, we would have kicked out by this time then..:D:D:D:D.
arunb, comments like this is equal to kicked out yourself.

Forumlicker...the stupid short form typing that you re using may seem cute when you text to 16 year olds...but it wont fly here...and may get you kicked out again...just for being aggrivating alone. As far as Im concerned, anyone using OMG (for "Oh My God!"...Paris Hiltons infamous catchphrase) should be banned just for being a Twit.
Earlier postings illuded to your short-form typing by asking if there is something wrong with your keyboard, but you wre too slow to figure it out.

OMG!...Typg lik ths is jst gonna annoy mst pple on hre...and is jst stoopid

Nigel....kick this guy out again, and save us all time, high blood pressure, and aggrivation....nobody will miss him....and Ill buy you a coffee.

Last edited:
You know ya, bigkim..I'll start one more thread "Hello I'm back again..!!" soooosh..don't tell nybody...either way I'll continue licking on the forum..

licker007 ;D

Its just a wee bit egotystical to post that you are "Back"
Nobody noticed that you were gone, and nobody gives a flying crap that you are back.
Im certain that your mommy tells you every day that you are a "special little boy", but around these parts you are judged by how useful your posts are, and how helpful you are to others.
Nobody give a crap about your "licking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back