Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1845c

I joined this forum in 2006 - when I was 22. I was really active here for quite a while. I learned a tremendous amount here, both by asking questions and just following threads.
I eventually became an electrician. Worked mostly industrial sites and mining. did a lot of automation and instrumentation. I got my masters license about a year ago and now work as a controls engineer at a foundry.
Honestly owe a bit of my path in life to what I learned here. I see some familiar names still active. Great to see this place is still active and a wealth of information. I need to make an effort to become more active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back