Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, how can i sell my project ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ETO!
As you don't indicate which country you are in or what the project is, you are unlikely to find a buyer. Good luck, though.

Hello, I`m from Bulgaria, The project is gsm car alarm,with a few options. This alarm can be used for car or for home and can be used in all world . Тhe buyer does not necessarily have to be from my country.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

Hello, i need company which can buy my project.
Try selling it on ebay or The Amazon thing where you send them your stock and they take a cut, it will give you an idea how popular it is. Good luck with it, i hope its the start of a successful business for you. Look at your competition and try and find a angle they havnt covered, if as max says you cant find a need, the next alternative is to induce a want in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back