Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

i got a pair of speakers, but they dont have a headphone jack. so i was thinking to connect the headphones and the speakers(active) to the output of the sound card. will the headphones affect the speakers in any way? i think not. what do you say?

Since headphones are active, it won't affect the speakers because of high i/p impedance of amplifier built-in.

no no no...the speakers are active, the headphones are normal 32r headphones. i am not sure but the final of the sound card is TEA2025 wich can suply 3W per channel. so i dont think it is a problem

Put 100-200 Ohms resistor in between you headphones and soundcrd to avoid loading and also to protect your phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back