Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have 1 vdc - I need to turn on separate 12vdc circuit with this 1 vdc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've edited post #19. The 2N2907 is not suitable (just realised it's pnp :eek: )

Will a H1061C work ? I'm trying to keep this contraption as cheap as possible ? I can get 10 of these for the cost of one 2N222A.

I probably will be making at least 10 of these for gifts.

Last edited:
If I've understood the datasheet correctly the specified minimum gain for the H1061C is 100 at a current of 1A, dropping to only 35 at 100mA. So I'd guess it would be about 50 at a current of ~220-250mA as in the circuit in post #19. That means your '1V' signal might have to supply about 250/50 = 5 mA. Can it do that? If so, then the H1061C will do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back