Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy New Years everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Happy New Years to everyone here at ETO! I hope that 2013 has treated you well and that 2014 is even better.

I always look forward to starting a-fresh, its a great time to set goals and challenges for yourself. One of my challenges is to bolster ETO with new features and content! As well as the usual things like loosing some xmas weight, working hard, etc ;)

Be safe, and enjoy new years eve!

Regards,
ElectroMaster

And a happy and prosperous NewYear to all from me :happy:.

Happy New Year, Y'all!! :woot:

I'm making my usual resolution to make no resolutions...

Hi,

I too wish everyone here a HNY and that everyone here wins a million dollars sometime this year :)

My resolution will be to get rid of some of my junk that i have collected over the years.

So far my new year isnt starting off so great, with a cold and car problems. Hopefully after the 1st it will start getting better.

Good wishes to everyone throughout the new year and for many years to come...

Hoping to finally move to a better house and slowing down at work.

Feliz Año Nuevo to you all!

Well I guess some of you have had your new years already.
For the rest enjoy the rest of 2013.
See you all in the new year.

Happy New Year ETO, best wishes:)

Happy New Year ETO!

Started Jan 1 off with mom's car would not start. Chased down a battery the next day, but the battery pan had to be painted so it did not get installed Jan 3rd AFTER I shoveled about 6" of snow.

I always try to do things the "right way", so when battery powder is everywhere, I clean it up. Then Plasticote the battery tray. Then the 8 bolts that had to be removed, not including the battery terminals, to access the battery got their threads cleaned. The "new" battery stayed in the trunk of the car for the night. So, after the snow was shoveled, the threads were coated with anti-sieze and dielectric grease applied to the side terminals. Checked to make sure the battery had water and off we go.

That 30 min. battery install took a lot longer than 30 minutes or maybe I should say, the un-install and prep took a long time. The install took minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back