Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hantek dso 1060 oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

first of all would like to say high to every one here in the forum

im studying electronics and starting to get in to wave forms etc so i went of and bought the hantek dso 1060 just so i can mess around with it to see whats going on in circuits the thing is im a bit worried as there is not alot if feed back on the net about them was just wondering has anyone got one and how do they find them

I have a DSO2150 and I like it, for the most part, however, one problem I have is when measuring DC wave forms, channel a does not scale the same as b, that is, if both are grounded and the traces put at the same place, at zero volts they are the same, but at ten volts a is higher than b and more so at 15 volt. Called a distributor and was told that it is a code driven device and not adjustable, but somewhere there has to be an adjustment.

well its nice to know that some other people are using them im not that good with a scope but just thought it wasnt to cheap and looked good just have to get the hang of it what do you use your scope for what field

I have been designing an H-bridge motor controller using PWM and needed to see what was happening. It's been great to see the wave forms I have been creating. Most of what I do is low frequency stuff, under 1 Mhz.

I have a DSO2150 and I like it, for the most part, however, one problem I have is when measuring DC wave forms, channel a does not scale the same as b, that is, if both are grounded and the traces put at the same place, at zero volts they are the same, but at ten volts a is higher than b and more so at 15 volt. Called a distributor and was told that it is a code driven device and not adjustable, but somewhere there has to be an adjustment.
I'm quite sure all oscilloscopes can be calibrated to give an accurate voltage reading for each of the inputs.

Me too, I just have to figure out how, from what the U. S. supplier told me, it's code driven, if memory serves me correctly, and I haven't found out how to adjust it yet and I haven't had the ambition to pursue the answer yet. Hope someone with training can shed some light on where and how to adjust.
Kinarfi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back