Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Handling interrupts (IRQ/XIRQ) - MC68HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously i was created a different thread but it was not related to IRQ itself (i solved it by using a simple loop)
This is the hardest "suggested" exercise shown in this chapter (interrups for the 68hc11); i need a 68HC11 hero over here; i want to solve it from the beggining til the end; i tried so many times but i failed, this is a hard topic to me (i cannot move to the next section without understanding and solving this one,do you get me?)

It goes like this:

Who can help me with some assembly code?

Last edited:
What is the actual meaning of "a pulse in one bit of memory location XXX must be generated"?

What is the actual meaning of "a pulse in one bit of memory location XXX must be generated"?
Hey pal, i think it means the pulse will change a bit (0 to 1 or 1 to 0) from memory location $0080.It states that the least significant bit corresponds to the SODA#1.
Have you got any idea about it?

You say "the pulse". A pulse is something occurring in time and as far I understand it, is not asserting a particular bit in one register . Find that unclear.
Try to get a clarification.

You say "the pulse". A pulse is something occurring in time and as far I understand it, is not asserting a particular bit in one register . Find that unclear.
Try to get a clarification.
Oh, no.. it is not related to a "pulse clock" or something like that; in this particular example it means the "action". The mechanical seal will drop a soda and then, a "change" (action) has to be done in the memory location $0080. Is it clear for you?

Oh, no.. it is not related to a "pulse clock" or something like that; in this particular example it means the "action". The mechanical seal will drop a soda and then, a "change" (action) has to be done in the memory location $0080. Is it clear for you?

Asserting a bit in memory is not a pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back