Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hai im new to this electrotech

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb_maha

hai... im doing project on line tracking robot.. im using LM324 for sensing circuit. im using ordinary LED and LDR.. will it help me...???? or i shuld go for IR LED's....????

Hi

Welcome to the forum.
I personally can not help you with this one - but I am sure there are those here who can.
Enjoy your stay!

thank you friend.... the color of line is black/white only... LM324 works properly but when connected with ldr and led,,,, the Ldr is not detecting the light from Led though it is placed nearer(2cm) .... ok i wish to try with IR sensors... thank u

Thank u birdman

I found that the problem is on LDR only.... it is not capable to absorb light from normal LED... what can I do now...? Is it advisiable to try with other color LEDs??? Will LDR responds to IR led..????. :confused:

I would use a CdS cell (also known as a photocell). A circuit like this can be very simple, and I've heard it has been done before. Any color that is dark, such as a black line, will increase the resistance of the CdS cell. Anycolor that is light will decrease the resistance. You should be able to find a circuit that wil let you adjust the sensitivity of your CdS cell for a certain color. Search for something like this.

I've tried that project but i didn't construct a complete model.
however I finished the light detection bit, and the best light detector that can be used in this case is a photo transistor.

hey im new too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back