Haarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Know ye the truth and the truth will make you free"

.....God

So what truth are you referring to?

I think you have the cat by the backside on this one. The truth JC spoke about here relates to sin. Go read John 8 again, but this time continue onwards to verse 36.
You'll see.

RE: chem-trail de-bunking

on the con-trails vs chem-trails ... trail:

why would anybody be debunking the chem-trail issue? it's a little SPOOKy. it's like de-bunking influenza or full moons.

there's a very short learning curve, after which you realise there's definitely something wrong with those trails. efforts by some to de-bunk it just helps people see the bigger picture of trolls and spooks, and the conspicuous silence of mainstream media on the subject.

there was a travel show on tv that featured con-trailed skys in it's title graphics. the last travel show i saw had chem-trails! a lot of viewers will be subconsciously duped into accepting them as normal.

Here's a photo showing the chem-trail "tic-tac-toe" pattern. I do find it a little odd.

**broken link removed**

Here's a photo showing the chem-trail "tic-tac-toe" pattern. I do find it a little odd.

**broken link removed**

Look underneath each crossing point, allow for windage, and you'll find a VORTAC station serving duty as guidepost of the sky. Nothing complicated, nor mysterious nor conspiratorial about it. Just a fact of daily life.

Here, I'll show you: Pull my finger.

Look underneath each crossing point, allow for windage, and you'll find a VORTAC station serving duty as guidepost of the sky. Nothing complicated, nor mysterious nor conspiratorial about it.

Wow, you're right! I enlarged part of that image, and it clearly shows a VORTAC transmission tower. Good find, Allvol.

I just noticed something else very strange when I zoomed in on that photo - don't those chemtrails remind you of a Scottish flag? Could it be a Scottish plot of some sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…