Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have understood what you read. There are supporting facilities that can increase the temperature up to 30%.
I think YOU need to read it again:
Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment.
These are separate facilities from HAARP. They do not work in conjunction with HAARP.
Well very good then. Now we understand. You worship gov't and I worship God
Ok, I give up.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Varmint View Post
You should have understood what you read. There are supporting facilities that can increase the temperature up to 30%.
I think YOU need to read it again

You need to read it again. It is the third entry on this page

Quote:
Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment.
These are separate facilities from HAARP. They do not work in conjunction with HAARP.

How would you know that? Especially when their home page references them. Me thinks you are wrong.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Varmint View Post
Well very good then. Now we understand. You worship gov't and I worship God
Ok, I give up.

I would if I were you. I have been on this 10 years plus. I am sure I know a little more about it than you do.

Quote:
I have been on this 10 years plus. I am sure I know a little more about it than you do.

Such dedication is uncommon , do you have a copy of the BBC Horizon documentary titled 'Masters of the Ionoshpere' circa 1995?.
----------------------------------------------------------
For those unfortunate to have missed it or to young to have seen it first time around it delves deeply into the Haarp project and reveals the results of the original project. A plan so ambitious that not only would it tip the balance of power across the globe but make Ian Fleming chuckle because it was a plot element in one of the Bond Novels long before the US government funded the idea into working practice.

For those in need of a fresher fix of paranoia, recent news reveals that our some of our American friends who enjoy 'Hip-Hop' music are currently being subjected to subliminal advertising for athletic shoes and chewing gum. Now that's what I call a lyrical hook.

I fail to even see a point to this entire thread.

I fail to even see a point to this entire thread.

I was going to say that I fail to see the point of your post but that would be a little harsh,
after all you have the right to an opinion and the right to have it heard.

SV I guess is looking for answers, insights and opinions from a demographic that embraces technology. We deal with it on a daily basis and are not afraid for the most part..

Radio Amateurs routinely bounce signals off the upper atmosphere and even the moon as a 'hobby' chances are good that somebody in an electronics forum understands what Haarp is and what is does. Far better to ask one of them than even hope to get a straight answer out of a conspiracy theory forum.

its those rainbows that are doing it

He started this thread because his jet contrail thread was deleted. This is his way of continuing it.

With a name like Mad Professor, should you not have a signature like Muhaha :)

He started this thread because his jet contrail thread was deleted. This is his way of continuing it.

OK, then how do I put this politely? This is the chemtrail thread. I am not doing anything sneaky or underhanded. I am simply discussing advanced technology. And NO I do not know everything and neither do you. Maybe we can put our heads together and figure some of this stuff out.

Maybe we can put our heads together and figure some of this stuff out.

One thing I've noticed is that we see neither contrails or chemtrails in the summertime. At least not here in the s.e. US. Maybe its because there isn't a layer of sub-freezing air for the jets to pass through? Or maybe posioning the air doesn't work in warm weather? Just guessing.

OK, then how do I put this politely? This is the chemtrail thread. I am not doing anything sneaky or underhanded. I am simply discussing advanced technology. And NO I do not know everything and neither do you. Maybe we can put our heads together and figure some of this stuff out.
Did anyone read my previous post?
Contrails persist if the humidity is high. Google "contrail persistence". Of course, I'm sure you will tell us that the sources of these documents are either part of the conspiracy, or dupes of the conspirators.

Did anyone read my previous post?

Quote:
Contrails persist if the humidity is high. Google "contrail persistence". Of course, I'm sure you will tell us that the sources of these documents are either part of the conspiracy, or dupes of the conspirators.

Man, you guys are hopeless. I thought we might try to figure out what chemtrails are, and you'll can't get past rather they exist or not. I'm gonna give up.

from: https://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrail_101.html

In the last few years Chemtrail sightings have become so common in some areas that there has been a public outcry for an explanation. You've most likely seen "contrails" left by high flying jets.Those thin white "scrapes" you see way up there are made by water vapor and occur between 10,000-30,000 feet. They last from 4 seconds to a minute and dissolve away in the direction they're made. As a kid it was fun to see one and watch the "skyscrapers" . There is current discussion that these regular contrails might be contributing to excess cloud covers and even weather-control as an inadvertent symptom of increased plane traffic - by this it is meant the 'regular air traffic' contrails made by the water vapor of high flying jets.
This isn't what we're talking about here. And sad to say, "they" know it, perfectly well but will parrot back the "all you're seeing is normal air traffic' line anytime someone demands an explanation to the Cemtrails. Contrails occur during specific atmospheric conditions or only in certain altitudes when it's cold enough to turn the water vapor to ice. This again has nothing to do with, nor explains why Chemtrails are seen during any and all weather conditions, at varying heights in the sky, during all times of the year, all across the US and other countries. Some are sprayed so low, people report smelling the chemicals in them. They major problem with Chemtrails is that they are making people very sick, and once you start noticing you'll see you don't feel too great after a 'spray day', either.

What are chemtrails? Bets are if you watch the sky for a few weeks you will see them. They resemble jet contrails in that they start out as a white line of 'trail' from an aircraft. Unlike contrails, they can be very low and are sometimes tinged with oranges, yellows or purples or even reflect oily rainbows in them.. Instead of being that crisp "sky scraper" line, they are thick and clumpy and often appear to 'drip'. They slowly fan out to a "spider web" hazy cloud cover that spans a large section of sky. Reports of 60-mile "cloud systems" from a single Chemtrail spray has been reported. It's obvious when you see one that it's a spray of "material" or chemicals and not normal "water vapor" that the thin contrails are made of. Analysis of chemtrail spray have turned up powdered aluminum, barium, pathogens and even dried human blood cells.

Patrick Minnis, who seems to be the appointed "anti-chemtrail" spokesman at NASA's Langley Base and is the main man trying to tell us that "chemtrails" are just water vapor even says they get 'excited' about it: MSNBC article, July 27, 2000:

or here: https://educate-yourself.org/ct/

**broken link removed**

Grassroots Political Organization Urgently Required -Only Fierce Organized Citizen Action Will Stop Chemtrail Poisoning
Citizen Drafts Bill to Prohibit Chemtrail Poisonings & Inhumane Weaponry (May 9, 2008)
https://educate-yourself.org/cn/unifiedatmosphericpreservatrionact04mar08.shtml

By Ken Adachi <Editor>
https://educate-yourself.org/ct/index.shtml

Copyright 1998-2008 Ken Adachi and Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved

Introduction
If you are unfamiliar with the subject of chemtrails, you should first read this general overview of the chemtrail spraying operations which began in earnest in late 1997. Without first reading the introductory overview, it's difficult to understand the later informaiton that is being presented here. There are several key points to understand about the chemtrail spraying program.

Most people discover the reality of chemtrails by initially reading about it on the Internet and then going outside and looking up into the sky. They are shocked to realize that what they had been reading about (and studying photographs of) is also taking place right over their heads. What some people had dismissed as mere "jet plane exhaust" (because there are now scores of internet propaganda web sites trying to convince you that 'everything is well' and 'there's nothing to be alarmed about' and that unaccountable 'jet plane exhaust' plumes are magically being converted into horizon-to-horizon overcasts of "cirrus clouds" !) are dismayed to realize that chemtrails are indeed the toxin-laden aerosols that have been described here and at other web sites since 1998 and they are not being sprayed for any benign or national security reason as the disinformation peddlers would have you believe.

Nothing brings home the comprehension of the New World Order depopulation agenda than the realization that you and your family are also on the "useless eaters" (Henry Kissinger) elimination list.

How do I get you guys to use your computers for something other than mindless mud slinging?

I can probably find as many sites debunking chemtrails as you can supporting them. You can find something on the Internet to support anything you want to believe, as can I.
Can you tell us when this spraying attack began, and why it is being done? Maybe you already did, and I missed it. I gotta confess I can't bring myself to read everything you post, nor look at all the links.

How do I get you guys to use your computers for something other than mindless mud slinging?
Actually, you are the first conspiracy theorist I have ever used my computer to sling mud at mindlessly.

I don't think you will recruit many people here, or most any other technology oriented site. The majority of us have feet firmly grounded in what is real and tangible. There are many sites, that deal with this conspiracy stuff exclusively, not to mention the tabloids.

Cable TV and Satellite will broadcast most anything, if you have the cash to pay for air time. Broadcast TV and Radio have much tighter controls and standards. On the internet, you can't be 100% sure of the content. I've seen some of the stupidest hoaxes, and read the comments of fools who bought it. I've seen websites set up to mimic official sites, as parody, looks official, until you get into reading some of the articles. Read some of the complaints on Ebay... Anybody can edit photos and video on their home computers these days, some pretty good free software available, no longer a need to buy expensive hardware. Content that generates interest (more visitors to the site), tends to get reposted on quite a few similar sites. Is it true, or intended to generate web traffic?

Perhaps, I have trouble accepting most things just on faith. A source has to prove it's self reliable, and worthy of my trust. I do believe in my government. I don't trust the politicians, most I believe are in it to get rich off the working man. The truth comes out, somebody blows the whistle. People make mistakes, we are sloppy and careless. There is no reason to believe any government can keep the lid on all these conspiracies, for decades.

Finally, as a child growing up on the side of a Mount Hood, Oregon, we didn't get a lot of air traffic, but the few that passed by, left trails that lasted many hours, very slow to dissipate. This was from the mid 60's until about 1982.

Haven't there been changes in fuel, engine designs, pollution controls since those days? A jet engine uses quite a bit of fuel, wouldn't it be in a for-profit industry to reduce costs? Couldn't the changes in trails be from better efficiency? Pretty sure commercial jets aren't flying at the same altitudes these days either, partly to reduce fuel costs as well.

I thought the HAARP project was for communicating with aliens (not the ones laying sod and picking oranges, the ones from other planets, extratesticles (sp?) ). Perhaps their spraying chemicals, to make this planet more agreeable to these aliens.

3 of your links are organizations, which usually have biased beliefs and facts.

So it's normal for jet passenger aircrafts to spread large plumes of smoke several miles across the sky that just hang there. OK. Go back to sleep.

That Cloudbuster device (?) was amusing, as well as the Holy Hand Grenade. I rememered the Orgone stuff from the Joe-Cell thread, a couple of years ago. A little confused about the positive and negative Orgone, do they mean a energy charge, or spiritual thing?

Since it uses quartz crystals, doesn't that make more of a witchcraft device, rather than a technological marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back