Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time keeping elements use quartz crystals, so does that fall under witchcraft too :p

Some time keeping elements use quartz crystals, so does that fall under witchcraft too :p
Most definitely - our computers and cell phones use crystals in their circuits- definitely witchcraft at work - we're all under a spell - nothing electronic about it.:rolleyes:;)

Most definitely - our computers and cell phones use crystals in their circuits- definitely witchcraft at work - we're all under a spell - nothing electronic about it.:rolleyes:;)

For that very reason, I replaced my PC crystal with a ceramic resonator in order to break the mind controlling witchery of the Quartz crystal :)

It actually appears that witches prefer the naturally occuring quartz as opposed to the synthetic silicon dioxide variety used in electronic parts.

Apparently the crystal lattice structure of Quarts is more in tune with the alignment of Mars during retrograde... :p:D

**broken link removed**

lol

All that spiritual junk is crap. it is a scam to make money, why else would a 1 inch quartz crystal cost 25$ from the place? "It promotes spiritual peace". I have a 5 inch rock of it that I got for 5 bucks.

If you are into collecting rocks as I am, then you might l like this site.
https://www.digforgems.com/
I have been to this mine about a dozen times. I always manage to bring home some nice quartz, tourmaline, beryl and other assorted gems. Quite fun:)

You live in California I live in Michigan! See the conflict :p :) :D

I realize you live in MI, I just thought you might think it was cool since you mentioned you had a few minerals. Guess not :(

Actually I think you are fairly close to the only public diamond mine in the US. Well sorta close. Day drive to Arkansas I think...
If I was in your location I would have already been there. My geology professor made the trek across the US just to dig for diamonds.

It all has to do with how much interest one has in a hobby I suppose.

I used to be in gem collecting big time. I have a nice collection, nothing too huge though. I have a lot of amethyst and pyrite. I also have some barite, coal, copper, lots of quartz, jadespite, and some fern fossils I found while hiking.

And some other stuff in which I forgot the name to.

If you need help putting an ID on your mystery stones, take a good photo and PM me. I usually can figure it out. :) That's if you really want, probably not I would suspect...

Last edited:
You know what would be fun! I remember as a kid having this chemistry set. Man that thing was a blast! I also remember growing crystals and when I think back to the chemical elements I used. It was the same stuff I read about in my electronics studies. If I had that chemistry set now. I would attempt to make transistors. I specifically remember germanium being one of them. Maybe I would bring back the germanium diode. Why did they get rid of them? I liked the low bias voltage. I made some sweet balanced modulators with them. I had a single sideband transmitter I put on the air using them. I got rave reviews!

Heck, I live in Pennsylvania -- I get to dig for coal! I ship it north to Santa's workshop.

Heck, I live in Pennsylvania -- I get to dig for coal! I ship it north to Santa's workshop.

Oh so you a Yankee? No wonder you like the fed so much. You know, speaking of the bible it says, "The queen of the South shall rise up!". My friend. That day is here. Now you with us or again us?

Last edited:
You know, speaking of the bible it says, "The queen of the South shall rise up!". My friend. That day is here.
So, you're telling us here that you're a queen? :eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back