Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Haarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Varmint

High Altitude Auroral Research Project

**broken link removed**

Known to be used in weather modification. If you'll notice, especially you older people like me, that the contrails coming off of jet airliners are not so normal anymore. No in fact often times the jets are not even high enough to produce a contrail. Now we see clouds of smoke that spread out and hang in the atmosphere for hours! These are chemtrails and they contain barium nitrite among other things. You may also notice patterns being set up like checker boards or bands. What they are doing is using these cloud formations as directors like giant antenna to help direct the HAARP signal. They can produce what was once only natural catastrophes. One identifying marker that will be the appearance of what are called "rainbow clouds" but in these clouds the colors will be opposite of a true rainbow. Look up rainbow clouds.

Are you saying that there is a conspiracy with the contrails? That they are purposely putting barium nitrate into the contrails?

Are you saying that there is a conspiracy with the contrails? That they are purposely putting barium nitrate into the contrails?

They are not contrails. Contrails come from the upper atmosphere where the temperature is colder. They are just an incidence of the heat exhaust being mixed with the cold air causing a form of condensation. They disappear very quickly. I am sure by now we have all seen these "chemtrails" that hang in the air even at lower altitudes and they just swell into large plumes of smoke and if the wind conditions are slight, you may see them for a couple of hours. Sometimes you see them across the sky for several miles.

Like this:

**broken link removed**

Look what they can do. This is not a natural event from condensation:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Apparently, SV thrives on perpetuating doom & gloom news. Well, here's a website chocked full of "good news" that should send him cowaring under a desk in a fit of anxiety and panic.

Life is blissful and promising!:)

Apparently, SV thrives on perpetuating doom & gloom news. Well, here's a website chocked full of "good news" that should send him cowaring under a desk in a fit of anxiety and panic.

Life is blissful and promising!:)

Oh Ha Ha HiTech. Not doom and gloom. Truth! Truth my man. I'm all about it. If truth is gloom & doom, then why did the lord say, "Know ye the truth and the truth will make you free". See? I'm trying to lift your spirits :)

They are not contrails. Contrails come from the upper atmosphere where the temperature is colder. They are just an incidence of the heat exhaust being mixed with the cold air causing a form of condensation.
Look what they can do. This is not a natural event from condensation:
**broken link removed**
I've seen a plane do this myself. I think it has more to do with the plane passing through a warm updraft of air than any conspiracy theory. The only people getting sick are the people experiencing the turbulence on the plane! ;)

I've seen a plane do this myself. I think it has more to do with the plane passing through a warm updraft of air than any conspiracy theory. The only people getting sick are the people experiencing the turbulence on the plane! ;)

That's not a contrail. Contrails disappear very quickly. I am trying to show some of the vast engineering knowledge that is in use by the powers that be. There are definite inter relational aspects of the HAARP and the chemtrails.

Maybe we should begin with where and how this technology has come about. There are hams on here who will back me up about the "Woodpecker" from Russia. It was used as an over the horizon RADAR detection system. Here is a picture of it:

**broken link removed**

In the course of it's use many new discoveries where made the interest the US quite a bit. One of them being weather modification. The HAARP is far superior to the Woodpecker and uses mush high wattage. I believe it is several giga-watts and maybe even a few Tera-watts. I did ask that you look into "rainbow clouds". These are clouds that have been ionized by the HAARP and supporting systems. What's interesting to note is when they occur. Always right before some sort of catastrophe like a hurricane or an earth quake etc. I'm no top secret military engineer or anything of the sort, so I cannot give you all the detail except that you should have noticed the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail. They are radically different in nature.

They are not contrails.

**broken link removed**

This photo looks doctored in photoshop. Notice flaws in posted zoomed image.
I measured (With pshop) the Contrast change where the color/contrast looks abrupt. It was not linear as would be expected. Sudden shift in contrast indicates a bogus pic. Also the wires seem funky as well.

Attachments

• boguspic.jpg
    boguspic.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 563
That's not a contrail. Contrails disappear very quickly.
It was a contrail that I saw do that. How do I know it was a contrail? Contrails form behind the aircraft by a small distance, which is discernible by eye, whereas a chemtrail would appear to emanate directly from the aircraft. Ever watched a crop dusting plane?
**broken link removed**
Notice how the "spray" does NOT appear behind the airplane the way a contrail would.
Maybe we should begin with where and how this technology has come about. There are hams on here who will back me up about the "Woodpecker" from Russia. It was used as an over the horizon RADAR detection system. Here is a picture of it
I am well aware of the woodpecker and recall many a night hearing it across the HF bands. Are you aware that flux density diminishes according to the inverse of the distance so it would be impossible to create a "storm" miles away without creating one right at the antenna site? So even if I believed you could change the weather with high power RF, which I don't, the decreasing field strength would nip the idea in the bud for me.
No, I think the greatest cover up, that is in plain sight, is the belief by the working stiff that our economy, population and society can expand forever without consequences. You'd be amazed how many people believe in that.
Mikebits said:
I thought I noticed that too. I have seen this phenomenon with my own eyes though the transition between the contrail and the "gap" wasn't as abrupt.

Last edited:
I measured (With pshop) the Contrast change where the color/contrast looks abrupt. It was not linear as would be expected. Sudden shift in contrast indicates a bogus pic. Also the wires seem funky as well.

That's very observant. I like that kind of analysis. You may have a point there. Still, why does no one talk about the other photo? You have seen them. They are a fairly recent occurance and quite common place today. I've seen days when they spray to beat the band.

Come on you have not seen this?

**broken link removed**

and

**broken link removed**

or how about this:

**broken link removed**

These are not contrails. Contrails disappear very quickly behind the aircraft. They are condensation and when the exhaust cools, they disappear. The Chemtrails hang in the air for up to a couple of hours. They are radically different. Some days I admit I don't see them at all, but there are aircraft and they put out a short trail of smoke that is gone right away. Then some days, and I live in Atlanta but they are reported all over the country, but I would swear they are trying to blot out the sun it's so bad.

Now here is what contrails look like. I have chosen them from a distance so that you can see they disappear shortly after the plane passes.

**broken link removed**

and

**broken link removed**

See how they disperse? They are not there long after the plane is gone.

Last edited:
I am well aware of the woodpecker and recall many a night hearing it across the HF bands. Are you aware that flux density diminishes according to the inverse of the distance so it would be impossible to create a "storm" miles away without creating one right at the antenna site? So even if I believed you could change the weather with high power RF, which I don't, the decreasing field strength would nip the idea in the bud for me.
No, I think the greatest cover up, that is in plain sight, is the belief by the working stiff that our economy, population and society can expand forever without consequences. You'd be amazed how many people believe in that.

Then I would have to assume that you know everything about electromagnetic resonance & what it can and cannot do. How is it that the HAARP is able to heat up the ionosphere since the harp is on the ground and the ionosphere is miles above?

I have heard from as much as ten years ago that one of the things it can do is to bounce a signal off the earths molten core and create a giant standing wave which could direct the jet stream. Now hear me out. Back about that time I was watching the regular TV news when the weatherman was attempting to explain the current drought situation we were having and what he said was this. He said that usually the jet stream would move back and forth but for some reason it had been hanging in one pattern for a few weeks and would not move and that was causing the drought.

Obviously you or I do not have the money to setup a few giga-watts transmitting station to see what it does. Some do.

I was curious.....what brought that on? Who are the working stiffs? I suppose you have a better solution?

Last edited:
Take a look at this: https://radicalfilms.co.uk/2008/02/...-sanctioned-lawsuit-against-germany-military/

Here is the head line:

"German Meteorologist States Illegal Weather-Modification Chemtrails Are Real, Files UN Sanctioned Lawsuit Against Germany Military"

there is a movie and then this statement:

"So will everyone just accept this now? Please read comment below, also. Here’s the link to the original article.

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: ‘Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

‘The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.’

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: ‘It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.’ "

Then I would have to assume that you know everything about electromagnetic resonance & what it can and cannot do. How is it that the HAARP is able to heat up the ionosphere since the harp is on the ground and the ionosphere is miles above?
I know enough to have serious doubts about "heating up" the ionosphere with a 3600KW transmitter in the HF band. The biggest influence effecting the ionosphere is the Sun and it's 11 year Sun Spot cycle.
I was curious.....what brought that on? Who are the working stiffs? I suppose you have a better solution?
The working stiffs are you, me and anyone else who works for a living. Yes, the solution is zero population growth, zero economic growth and zero development. But there are too many people chasing the easy money to make this work. ie: Today, if a business turns a profit but the profits don't increase every year, then it is punished by it's greedy shareholders who take their money elsewhere. You are talking about a conspiracy theory when you mention the HAARP, but I believe the greater conspiracy lies in the fact that the "working stiff" sees nothing wrong with the fact that the CEO of the company where he works makes 100 times his own wage. The CEO certainly doesn't put in 4000 hours a week now does he? The thing is not the wage disparity, but the fact that the "working stiff" sees nothing wrong with it.

Now here is what contrails look like. I have chosen them from a distance so that you can see they disappear shortly after the plane passes.

**broken link removed**

and

**broken link removed**

See how they disperse? They are not there long after the plane is gone.
Contrails persist if the humidity is high. Google "contrail persistence". Of course, I'm sure you will tell us that the sources of these documents are either part of the conspiracy, or dupes of the conspirators.

I know enough to have serious doubts about "heating up" the ionosphere with a 3600KW transmitter in the HF band. The biggest influence effecting the ionosphere is the Sun and it's 11 year Sun Spot cycle.

Then apparently you don't know too much because that is exactly what it does. And where did you get the 3600 KW figure? That some old data. It's several megawatts even into the gigawatts.

The working stiffs are you, me and anyone else who works for a living. Yes, the solution is zero population growth, zero economic growth and zero development. But there are too many people chasing the easy money to make this work. ie: Today, if a business turns a profit but the profits don't increase every year, then it is punished by it's greedy shareholders who take their money elsewhere. You are talking about a conspiracy theory when you mention the HAARP, but I believe the greater conspiracy lies in the fact that the "working stiff" sees nothing wrong with the fact that the CEO of the company where he works makes 100 times his own wage. The CEO certainly doesn't put in 4000 hours a week now does he? The thing is not the wage disparity, but the fact that the "working stiff" sees nothing wrong with it.

Oh, so now your talking genocide and anti-capitalism. You sure you aren't a Bilderberg? No, I hate greedy CEOs. I'm with you there. But the HAARP is not a CT. Did you see the OP?

Then apparently you don't know too much because that is exactly what it does.
Have you been up there with a thermometer? Shining a spot light on the clouds will "heat" them also, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
And where did you get the 3600 KW figure? That some old data. It's several megawatts even into the gigawatts.
Right from the HAARP website:
**broken link removed**
Oh, so now your talking genocide and anti-capitalism. You sure you aren't a Bilderberg? No, I hate greedy CEOs. I'm with you there. But the HAARP is not a CT. Did you see the OP?
How is advocating population/birth control genocide? If regulating industry is anti-capitalist then I guess I'm one. Just look how well the capitalist free for all system of oil companies supplying us with cheap energy is working. :rolleyes: Maybe I'm an anti-Bilderberg. ;)

Last edited:
Have you been up there with a thermometer? Shining a spot light on the clouds will "heat" them also, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Right from the HAARP website:
**broken link removed**

How is advocating population/birth control genocide? If regulating industry is anti-capitalist then I guess I'm one. Just look how well the capitalist free for all system of oil companies supplying us with cheap energy is working. :rolleyes: Maybe I'm an anti-Bilderberg. ;)

OK, let's skip the genocide/ you have the answers to the future of man for now.

You better check some other websites. Do you honestly believe everything they tell you? I promise you it is way more that 3600 KW. But since you were on their site, how is it you did not see the part where they heat the ionisphere?

From section:"What Are the Effects of HAARP on the Ionosphere?"

What Effects Are Produced By HAARP?
A portion of the energy contained in the high frequency radio wave transmitted by HAARP can be transferred to existing electrons or ions making up the ionospheric plasma through a process called absorption, thus raising the local effective temperature. As an example, the typical electron temperature at a height of 275 km (the peak of the F2 region) may be on the order of 1400°K. [2]. Work at other active ionospheric research facilities has shown that it is possible to raise this temperature by as much as 30% within a small, localized region during an experiment. The affected region would then temporarily display electrical characteristics different from neighboring regions of the layer. Sensitive scientific instruments on the ground can then be used to study the dynamic physical properties of this region in great detail.

But you have to use your noggin here. You really didn't expect the gov't to just give you all their dirty little secrets right out in the open did you. If so, I am afraid you are living in a dream world. When was the last time you heard real news on the TV news? Believe me, what Paris Hilton does will have little or no effect on the economy or anything else for that matter.

I promise you it is way more that 3600 KW.
You do? What do I get if you're wrong? Maybe I'll just go up there with my 10MW bird watt meter and insert it inline on the RG58 antenna feed line at the PL259 connector. :D Shorts and a Tee should be fine with all that RF energy floating around.
But since you were on their site, how is it you did not see the part where they heat the ionisphere?
But you have to use your noggin here.
You should have read further:
Compare this with the decrease in electron density that occurs naturally through a large portion of the nighttime F region (shown in the blue curve) of 500,000 cm-3 or less and it is clear that active ionospheric heating cannot duplicate what happens naturally, even within the small affected region directly over the facility.
You really didn't expect the gov't to just give you all their dirty little secrets right out in the open did you.
Why not? I can hear them anyway when I forget my tinfoil hat. Why would the little voices lie to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Varmint View Post
I promise you it is way more that 3600 KW.

You do? What do I get if you're wrong? Maybe I'll just go up there with my 10MW bird watt meter and insert it inline on the RG58 antenna feed line at the PL259 connector. Shorts and a Tee should be fine with all that RF energy floating around.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha Thanks for the laugh!

Quote:
But since you were on their site, how is it you did not see the part where they heat the ionisphere?
But you have to use your noggin here.
You should have read further:

Quote:
Compare this with the decrease in electron density that occurs naturally through a large portion of the nighttime F region (shown in the blue curve) of 500,000 cm-3 or less and it is clear that active ionospheric heating cannot duplicate what happens naturally, even within the small affected region directly over the facility.

You should have understood what you read. There are supporting facilities that can increase the temperature up to 30%.

Quote:
You really didn't expect the gov't to just give you all their dirty little secrets right out in the open did you.
Why not? I can hear them anyway when I forget my tinfoil hat. Why would the little voices lie to me?

Well very good then. Now we understand. You worship gov't and I worship God

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back