Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

h bridge problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyedenny said:
Its not as bad as your useless reply... Ive had the circuit driving 6 amp motors controlled with a BASIC stamp for 3 years with no problems.

haha...
can i drive the DC without using the MOSFET? can i just use BJT? because i don't know what about the MOSFET and how it works.. thanks

hyedenny said:
Its not as bad as your useless reply... Ive had the circuit driving 6 amp motors controlled with a BASIC stamp for 3 years with no problems.

*name noted for future "NO HELP" replies*

And the point of your post was.

That H-bridge topology has MAJOR FLAWS!!!! and if you bother to search this forum they have been raise by me and others many a time

Power electronic isn't something just can just jump into an "oh a timing violation..." if something goes wrong THINGS BLOW UP!!!!

bananasiong said:
hyedenny said:

haha...
can i drive the DC without using the MOSFET? can i just use BJT? because i don't know what about the MOSFET and how it works.. thanks

yes you can just get the correct rating and note that the BJT's will switch slower so they will dissipate more energy

--- Only because you asked:
Am I supposed to be saddened that an arrogant know-it-all wont reply to questions I might post? YOU started it with your cynicism.
The purpose of my last post was to point out how your post was not constructive. At least I had an idea, no matter how poor YOU think it is.
Why should I search the forum for a question that Im NOT asking? I was posting a courteous reply to banana, not a query. Are you suggesting that I should check with you first to see if my posts are worthwhile?
Sorry, I cant even respond to that last thing you said, as it makes no sense at all.

*BANNED FROM SANTAS LIST*

Hi Bananasoing,
Regardless of where he styx it, the H-Bridge has worked flawlessly for a long time. I'll post pictures if youd like.

hyedenny said:
Hi Bananasoing,
Regardless of where he styx it, the H-Bridge has worked flawlessly for a long time. I'll post pictures if youd like.

yes, hi hyedenny.. yes i do.. can u post it up? thanks ya!!

hyedenny said:
-
Sorry, I cant even respond to that last thing you said, as it makes no sense at all.

Just because you don't understand dont dismiss, THIS is crucual to Power-electronic and one of hte MAIN flaws with this topology you are championing

Power electronic isn't something just can just jump into an "oh a timing violation..." if something goes wrong THINGS BLOW UP!!!!

"crucual"

We're supposed to understand what this means??!!

Hi Bananasoing,
I'll get that picture for you as soon as possible! :)

can i use the BA6208 SIP-9 to drive the dc motor in 2 directions?

can this ic drive the DC motor in 12V with 5V signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back