Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-Bridge.....HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

junaid766

i had made an inverter (hbridge) and an inverter logic(2x4) both work perfectly in simulation but when i had join them together an error occur an anyone help me ...i had attached its DSN file in below post

Last edited:
I haven't orcad installed so I cannot see your chematic.

Can you rather atach it as a picture - it might be something obvious that's wrong.

here is the .jpg file

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 345
Didn't I answer this question a few days ago on another website?
But here you fixed the wrong connections to the upper right side optocoupler.

The high side (upper) Mosfets won't work because they are N-channel source-followers and their gate voltages must be 10V higher than the power supply voltage for them to turn on completely. Use P-channel Mosfets instead with the motor connected to the drains and invert the logic that drives them.

EDIT:
This is the website with your original thread about this problem. Why start this new thread? Why not continue in the other thread?

In the other thread you said you fixed the problems but the circuit still does not work. You forgot to attach your fixed schematic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back