Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GX16 connector 6 pin help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzzer30

the connector is off my de solder station and its not been working properly, I think I have a short on this female connector and wondering if anyone could help me confirm this . pins 1 and 2 , Blue and black wires from the connector beep on continuity test ?

Hi Dazer!

You should send here Brand and Model of your Solder Station...and maybe anyone can help you.

Best Regards!

Hi Dazer!

You should send here Brand and Model of your Solder Station...and maybe anyone can help you.

Best Regards!
station is Duratool ZD-915 I was changing the heating element , the short Goes to the solder handle , Its not the connector as I have just tested that now , I was installing a new heating element and I thought I had the wires in the right order but I didn't < I have disconnected them all apart from the ground which is the yellow wire to the blue . Black wire is pin one , pin two is the dark blue wire , pin 3 is the red wire on the right ,pin 4 is the red wire on left . pin 5 and 6 are from two white wires but I didn't need to touch them. the problem is how do I match them up with the heating element .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back