Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guitar amp input info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trikebuilder

going to build a small battery powered amp for a handicapped buddy, into the surface of the guitar bridge frame,(low power for headphones) (He like to sit and play, but it intrudes on others. He wants its small enough that we can fit to the guitar and leave it there. will use stereo headphones for output, (4-16 imped.) Any suggestions, or tips?

Need the following:

-Impedence of guitar pickup coils

-nominal pickup freq. range

-other then on/off, and volume, what tone controls might help?

Am considering using SMD to make it really small for him.

small guitar amp

:) hi there, you're just in time, i have just finished the small guitar amp for my son which he had the same problem as your friend. I used 2 LM386-1 for stereo output. it operates at 4 - 12v and i used 9v so if he brings it out to his friend a 9v batt will do. It has 3 inputs so that it could accomodate a CD player or a cassette player. all inputs as provide with its own volume control. no problem with the highs but with the lows its a bit inadequate as what my son said, so i added a bass boost circuit and that solve the problem. my pcb size is 1-1/2 x 2". if you need the circuit diagram, just email me. :D

small guitar amp

:) hi there, you're just in time, i have just finished the small guitar amp for my son which he had the same problem as your friend. I used 2 LM386-1 for stereo output. it operates at 4 - 12v and i used 9v so if he brings it out to his friend a 9v batt will do. It has 3 inputs so that it could accomodate a CD player or a cassette player. all inputs as provide with its own volume control. no problem with the highs but with the lows its a bit inadequate as what my son said, so i added a bass boost circuit and that solve the problem. my pcb size is 1-1/2 x 2". if you need the circuit diagram, just email me. :D

Mosikluz, I'd like to see your circuit also... can you post it here as an attachment? or your e-mail address?
Thanks!

sent circuit diagram of guitar amp

:D have you recieve the circuit diagram? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back