Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidance Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsaint

Hello everyone - i wish to start learning electronics preferably revise the foundamentals and advance I wish to learn electronics just as a hobby but in a professional manner i am experienced in construction but now i wish to venture in design. I am currently reading a degree in a communication and therefore I cannot spare time to go to college is there any good books sites or some other sort to learn and which learning would lead to practice also regards

**broken link removed** -- EBooks.
**broken link removed** -- EBook links.

And the basic is ohm's law....everyone shall agree. There is quite a lot in the article forum here to begin with. Once you are through with them, you could read the above links.

Even if you are not through, read them....It might help you understand.

The posted links requires having an account of that board so it is pretty much worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back